We are seeking a Certificate III qualified Educator for our not-for-profit OOSH centre
The Kid’s Castle is currently recruiting Certificate III qualified Educators to work in a permanent part-time role. We also care about making sure we choose the perfect people to join the TKC family. We might not be able to offer you the world, but we can certainly offer you an above award rate of pay, uniform and uniform allowance, and plenty of laughs.
Your role will typically involve you to support the implementation of an approved learning framework (NQF), supporting children’s wellbeing, learning, and development. Working in Before and After School Care, you will assist with implementing a consistent daily routine for the children at the centre, participate in both indoor and outdoor activities, liaise with parents and families, and ensure a safe environment is upheld at all times. Depending on the day, educators may work under direct supervision, or on their own within a greater team environment.
We care about ensuring our future experts are nurtured and taught by the best people.
- Valid work rights for Australia
- Have a Certificate III in Child Care Services or equivalent qualifications
- Have easy access to transport
- Have a paid Working With Children Check
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity-based programs
- Availability to work permanent part-time – up to 30 hours a week
Why join The Kids’ Castle as an Educator?
- We offer excellent service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Commitment to professional development. Develop your career with us as your experience and qualification grow
- Commitment to making a difference in children’s lives.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
At The Kids’ Castle, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
The Kids’ Castle is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required.
Interested? Activate those digits and email me.