This section is for parents looking to enrol their child(ren) at the centre for the very first time. At The Kids’ Castle we use Xplor for our enrolments and attendance.
To enrol your child at The Kids’ Castle, please complete the online enrolment form here.
Please note the following:
- Read through the TKC Family Handbook
- You will need to complete the enrolment once per child (e.g. if you have two children you will need to do the process twice).
- Once the enrolment is complete you will receive a system-generated confirmation email.
- You will need to set up an auto debit payment method to completed the enrolment process. The Kids’ Castle accept direct debit payment only. Fees will be deducted from the nominated account on Xpay.
- A Welcome Letter will be sent to you to create a password and to log in to the Xplor. Please review the Xplor Parents Pack for more details.
- Please sign and email the Information Form and Acknowledgement Waiver to the centre at [email protected]
- An annual membership fee ($30 per child) apply at time of enrolment/re-enrolment, for the calendar year (January to December). This fee is non refundable and will be charged with or without bookings.
- To request permanent bookings (minimum two consecutive weeks), please email the centre on [email protected] with session types, booking start date and end date. For casual booking (once-off), please request through the Xplor Home App or email the centre.
- Bookings are on pending (not guaranteed) until it’s approved and updated on Xplor Home App.
NB: Booking Confirmations are sent separately to the Enrolment Confirmation. Having a confirmed enrolment DOES NOT mean you have secured permanent bookings. Please keep an eye on your emails for your Booking Confirmation.